The pioneering spirit that settled in this area more than 100 years ago is still very much alive today — and today’s pursuits are turning up more gold. The Libby Area Chamber of Commerce is honored to be a part of these successes, but the work isn’t done yet.
Mission: The mission of the Libby Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote and support the business community, stimulate a vibrant & collaborative local economy, and enhance the quality of life in the greater Libby area.
The smart, hard-working people who make up Libby’s energetic, creative workforce are a source of pride in our community. They are the drivers of the thriving hometown businesses. The ones who banded together as the chamber to secure a promising future. From carpenters and teachers to nurses and restaurant owners, the chamber brings together a diverse group to establish a team — one whose rallying cry is the support of Libby’s infrastructure.
As with every worthwhile opportunity, there’s only so much time to “get in on the ground floor” in Libby. The chamber is already putting down the foundation.
Benefits of Chamber Membership
- Acquire clients and customers through Chamber referrals. The Chamber and Visitor Center are open year-round, providing the opportunity to reach countless visitors, tourists and community members through marketing and promotional materials displayed in the office lobby and distributed area wide.
- Increase the visibility of your business with a membership directory profile on the Chamber of Commerce website.
- Improve event awareness and participation with a complimentary online event posting. Boost attendance for events open to the public via reader board display.
- Earn free advertising in the chamber’s weekly full color e-newsletter. This online publication, widely distributed to fellow chamber and community members, allows your business to reach the most influential decision-makers and business owners within the Libby, Troy and Yaak retail and commercial markets.
- Receive invitations to chamber events, programs, business luncheons and specialty seminars that provide members with professional development opportunities around essential areas of business, including sales and service, marketing and social media, and employee retention and productivity.
- Inclusion of business information in the chamber relocation and visitor packets that are offered to local organizations and sent by request throughout the year.
- Voice your concerns by participating in member surveys regarding issues that impact our community and any decision-making processes that would directly impact your organization.
- Opt to receive the Montana Chamber Legislative updates that are distributed via email to all Montana Chamber of Commerce members. This publication is a brief update of key legislative issues that your elected officials are working on week by week.
- Add emphasis and increased local awareness of your business venture with a ground-breaking or ribbon-cutting event consisting of a formal ceremony with chamber board members and staff in attendance in addition to media exposure and a notable welcome presentation.
Join the Chamber
It takes an independent entrepreneur with strong character to open a business. That doesn’t mean it has to be done alone though. Tap into the business network at your fingertips.
Fellow professionals are as active in the community as they are in the woods and on the trails. And local customers and visitors reward them for it with return business. Use the contact form at the bottom of the page to learn how you can be part of the Libby Area Chamber today.
Sidenote on photography
We’d like to extend a special thanks to the following photographers who have contributed images throughout the website:
John Blodgett: The Western News
Jake Stufflebeam: Cabinet Mountain Photography